iOS 9 Application Development for iPhone and iPad Using Swift
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
This iOS Development using Swift training class provides in-depth coverage on how to build iOS 9 native applications for iPhone and iPad using Swift and Apple's Cocoa framework.
At Course Completion
Upon completing this course, students will:
- Understand iOS application development architecture.
- Gain familiarity with Xcode and other Apple development tools.
- Learn proper use of techniques and patterns in Swift.
- Design app UIs using storyboards.
- Explore techniques for custom drawing and animation.
- Build an app that communicates with a web service.
- Use best practices for targeting both iPhone and iPad devices.
- Substantial previous programming experience using an object- oriented C-based language such as Objective-C, C#, Java, or C++.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Swift for Experienced Objective-C Programmers
- Apple Swift Training