Web Intelligence v4.1 Orientation & New Features Workshop (WEBI41)
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
Through hands-on exploration and demonstration this one-day session will highlight several significant improvements and changes to the user interface, as well as several new features that assist the report designer as well as the consumers of your work and data.
This workshop is geared to those who have previous experience creating report documents or analytics using the Business Objects Web Intelligence designer, and who will now be migrating to Version 4.x of the SAP Business Objects tools.
- Setting Version 4.x user preferences
- The Version 4.x Web Intelligence interface
- Working with the v4.x Query Panel
- Rich Client vs. Web-based reporting
- New charting options in v4.x
- Review of function options
- Publishing v4.x documents
- Scheduling & distributing reports
- Reporting design improvements in Version 4.x
- A simple understanding of SAP’s new Universe design tool
- An overview of Version 4.1 Service Pack 6 improvements
- As time permits, the instructor will address additional advanced report design topics using Version 4.1 SP6.