Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT)
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
The Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT) v5.1 is a 4-day course designed to prepare system engineers and implementers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes. The course offers the student hands-on experience with configuration procedures and a familiarity with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco UCS Partner support-level engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco customers responsible for advanced UCS troubleshooting
At Course Completion
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the Cisco UCS B-Series architecture, installation, and configuration, and the processes and tools for determining related issues
- Describe troubleshooting processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Describe the valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager
- Troubleshoot problems associated with UCS B-Series and standalone UCS C-Series servers using the information provided during the lecture portion of the course.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Internetworking fundamentals
- Data Center Unified Computing Implementation (DCUCI) any version
Module 1: Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Operation.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting and Upgrading Cisco UCS Manager
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Hardware
Module 2: Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
- Cisco UCS C-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting Locally Attached Storage.
- Troubleshooting Operating System Related Issues.
Module 3: Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting
- Integrating Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager Integration.
- Lab 1: Cisco UCS Network Baseline Documentation
- Lab 2: Cisco UCS Management and Service Profile Deployment
- Lab 3: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series Server Boot from SAN
- Lab 4: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 1
- Lab 5: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 2
- Lab 6: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 1
- Lab 7: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 2
- Lab 8: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS C-Series Server Boot from SAN
- Lab 9: Troubleshoot Network Connectivity