Microsoft Outlook (Level 3)
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
You will work with the advanced features of Outlook.
This course is intended for persons with an intermediate understanding of Outlook who need to use Outlook to personalize and organize their email, manage Outlook data files, share and link contacts, archive items, create forms, and work offline and remotely.
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- personalize their email.
- organize Outlook items.
- manage Outlook data files.
- work with contacts.
- save and archive email messages.
- create a custom form.
- work offline and remotely.
This course assumes that you are proficient with Windows to manage information on your computer and that you have an intermediate knowledge of Outlook. The following Element K courses (or equivalent knowledge) are required:
- Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2010: Level 1
- Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2010: Level 2
Lesson 1: Personalizing Your Email
- Topic 1A: Apply Stationery and Themes
- Topic 1B: Create a Custom Theme
- Topic 1C: Create a Signature
- Topic 1D: Modify Signatures
- Topic 1E: Configure Email Message Security Settings
Lesson 2: Organizing Outlook Items
- Topic 2A: Group Items
- Topic 2B: Create Search Folders
- Topic 2C: Apply Conditional Formatting
Lesson 3: Managing Outlook Data Files
- Topic 3A: Back Up Outlook Items in Outlook Data Files
- Topic 3B: Add Outlook Data Files to a Mail Profile
- Topic 3C: Change Data File Settings
Lesson 4: Managing Contacts and Contact Information
- Topic 4A: Forward Contacts
- Topic 4B: Edit an Electronic Business Card
- Topic 4C: Export Contacts
- Topic 4D: Perform a Mail Merge
- Topic 4E: Link Items to the Business Contact Manager
Lesson 5: Saving and Archiving Email
- Topic 5A: Save Messages in Alternate Formats
- Topic 5B: Archive Messages
- Topic 5C: Protect Archives and Other Personal Folders
Lesson 6: Creating a Custom Outlook Form
- Topic 6A: Customize a Form
- Topic 6B: Create Outlook Items Based on a Custom Form
Lesson 7: Working Offline and Remotely
- Topic 7A: Make Folders Available Offline
- Topic 7B: Configure Remote Procedure Calls over HTTP
- Topic 7C: Download Selected Messages
- Topic 7D: Publish Calendar Information to Office Online
Appendix A: Newsgroups
Appendix B: RSS Feeds
Appendix C: The Outlook Social Connector
Appendix D: Manage Multiple Accounts