Microsoft PowerPoint (Level 2)
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
You will enhance your presentation by using features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
This course is designed for professionals who will use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 to prepare presentations and be more productive in their work.
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- customize the PowerPoint environment.
- customize a design template.
- add SmartArt graphics to a presentation.
- add special effects to a presentation.
- customize a slide show.
- collaborate on a presentation.
- secure and distribute a presentation.
To ensure your success, we recommend that you first take one of Element K’s introductory courses, such as Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010 : Level 1, or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
Lesson 1: Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic 1A: Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Topic 1B: Set Options for Working with PowerPoint
Lesson 2: Customizing a Design Template
- Topic 2A: Set Up a Slide Master
- Topic 2B: Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Topic 2C: Add Footers
- Topic 2D: Modify the Notes Master
- Topic 2E: Modify the Handout Master
Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt Graphics to a Presentation
- Topic 3A: Insert SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 3B: Modify SmartArt Graphics
Lesson 4: Adding Special Effects to a Presentation
- Topic 4A: Add Multimedia Elements
- Topic 4B: Customize Slide Component Animations
Lesson 5: Customizing a Slide Show
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Custom Slide Show
- Topic 5B: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic 5C: Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Topic 5D: Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
Lesson 6: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Topic 6A: Review a Presentation
- Topic 6B: Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Topic 6C: Restrict Access to a Shared Presentation
- Topic 6D: Share a Presentation Using PowerPoint Web App
Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Topic 7A: Broadcast a Presentation
- Topic 7B: Convert a Presentation into a Video
- Topic 7C: Package a Presentation
- Topic 7D: Publish a Presentation to Other File Formats
- Topic 7E: Secure a Presentation
Appendix A: PowerPoint Mobile 2010
Appendix B: Math Equation Support