About this Course
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) is an Advanced 5 day instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The AUCCE Part 1 course or equivalent prior experience is a prerequisite for attending this course. This course is also a good companion course to the DUCCE course which covers more detail on the installation/maintenance of the solution. The overall goal of this course is advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality. Do Not take this course if you are new to CCE, you will not have a good time. If you are already working with CCE, or if you’ve taken the Part 1 course, you’ll love this course!
If you are using an earlier version of UCCE, you will benefit from these trainings. Although we use 10.x in the classes, skills taught will be equivalent and still of value to you.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- Day 2 support personnel responsible advanced administration and support of the UCCE environment
At Course Completion
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add/move/change of the ACD/PBX (agent/skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add/move/change of the IVR (prompt/collect) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Demonstrate effective use of system tools to track and troubleshoot a call within a call flow.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Attendance of AUCCE Part 1 or equivalent real world experience is a requirement to attend this course
- DO NOT take this course if you are new to UCCE, you will be wasting your time and time of those around you in class! You need some experience with UCCE before attending this course!! If you cannot spell UCCE, this course is not for you! If you don’t know what ICM object binds a Dialed Number to a Script, you need to take the Part 1 course, not this one! If you don’t know the 2 main uses for Call Types, you should not take this course!! Obviously, this means you need some prerequisite knowledge before attending this course.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful. Take the VFCC course, by example!