Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for Advanced Users (CUICAU v1.1)
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
The Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for Advanced Users v1.1 (CUICAU v1.1) course is a four-day instructor-led training (ILT) course. Cisco Unified Intelligence Center 8.0.4 is a comprehensive, end-to-end reporting solution, designed to simplify the task of creating and modifying reports. It also can manage disparate data sources and, at the same time, to present a consistent user interface and a common tool to access varied data across multiple Cisco product families.
The primary audiences for the course are as follows:
- Cisco technical customers (IT, telephony members, etc.)
- Cisco technology partners
- Cisco employees
At Course Completion
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Describe reporting concepts and capabilities and features of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center reports
- Provide a detailed description and labs of how to modify reports from normal data sources (Cisco Unified CCE and Cisco Unified CVP) by customizing reports using various methods. (i.e. creating thresholds, show/hide columns, charts and more)
- Provide a detailed description and labs of how to create custom reports from normal data sources (Cisco Unified CCE and Cisco Unified CVP) as well as new data sources.
- Demonstrate how to install, administer, and provide security for the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center solution
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- A working knowledge of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise is desirable.
- A working knowledge of contact center operations is desirable.