Implementing Advanced TelePresence Video Solutions Part 2 v1.0 (PAIATVS2)
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
TVS2 is a five day class focused primarily on the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server. Students will really get to grips with the configuration of the VCS in more complex network environments including firewall traversal, clustering, zoning and subzoning. In addition students will use functions of the VCS to control access and bandwidth and use transforms, call policy and FindMe?. Students will use the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite and VCS to provision E20 and Movi users. The course also includes an introduction to the Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence MSE8000 system the TIP protocol, and Cisco TelePresence Content Server.
- Installation and support engineers installing, maintaining and troubleshooting the Cisco TelePresence solutions
- Sales engineers planning Cisco TelePresence solutions
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server including Provisioning.
- Operate the Cisco TelePresence Server and TCS. Course Outline
- Recognize the MSE 8000 chassis and the corresponding blades available including their function.
- Operate a Cisco Telepresence Server to enable mixed network calls between CTS and other Cisco TelePresence endpoints.
- Configure and operate a Cisco Telepresence Content Server.
- Configure a Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server for subzones, zones, complex dial plans and security requirements.
- Use the Cisco Telepresence Management Suite and Cisco TelePresence Communication Server to provision Movi and E20 systems